Scope of delivery
Each RTC board includes a CD with the following:
- Drivers for the current versions of Microsoft Windows − with plug-and-play support for RTC PC interface boards and the ability to operate multiple RTC boards simultaneously. RTC SCANalone boards can be simply attached to a PC's USB port.
- A DLL and import declarations for binding of RTC commands to user programs.
- An HPGL converter utility for straight-forward testing of RTC operation and scan system control. Images in HPGL format can be loaded and output to an RTC board.
- iSCANcfg program for querying iDRIVE info when using intelliSCAN systems.
Individually calculated correction files (when ordering a package including a scan system) enable precise positioning of the laser focus and constant scan speeds (see below).
The DLL provides a comprehensive palette of commands for creating user-specific applications (C, C++, C#, Basic, Delphi ...):
- Commands for synchronous control of the laser, scan head and peripheral equipment
- Laser signals for controlling all common laser types
- Commands for outputting vectors, arcs and bitmaps
- Commands for querying scan-system status info
Additional commands support options such as iDRIVE diagnostics, automatic self-calibration, processing of moving objects (processing-on-the-fly), control of 3-axis scan systems, and simultaneous control of two scan systems
For straightforward testing of pixel graphics output, SCANLAB provides an HPGL converter utility and an optional bitmap converter utility.