Scope of Delivery
Each RTC board includes a CD with the following
- Drivers for the current versions of Microsoft Windows with plug-and-play support for RTC PC interface boards and the ability to operate multiple RTC boards simultaneously.
- A DLL and import declarations for binding of RTC commands to user programs.
- An HPGL converter utility for straight-forward testing of RTC operation and scan system control. Images in HPGL format can be loaded and output to an RTC board.
- iSCANcfg program for querying iDRIVE info.
Individually calculated correction files (when ordering a package including a scan system) enable precise positioning of the laser focus and constant scan speeds.
The DLL provides a comprehensive palette of commands for creating user-specific applications (C, C++, C#, Basic, Delphi ...):
- Commands for synchronous control of the laser, scan head and peripheral equipment
- Laser signals for controlling all common laser types
- Commands for outputting vectors, arcs and bitmaps
- Commands for querying scan-system status info
Additional commands support options such as SCANahead control, processing of moving objects (processing-on-the-fly), control of 3-axis scan systems, and simultaneous control of two scan systems