customer specific correction files
The CalibrationLibrary is a programming interface for calibrating SCANLAB 2D and 3D scan systems with RTC control boards. It contains the following functions:
- Improve correction files based on test point measurements by the user
- Convert ctb correction files to ct5 correction files and vice versa
- Convert input values to galvo control values and vice versa
- Retrieve and adjust specific parameters from correction tables
- Adjust 3D image field correction to arbitrary inclined planes, cylindrical, conical, and free-form surfaces
The CalibrarionLibrary can be integrated in customer-specific software and supports developing automatic calibration routines for scan systems. A SCANLAB standard correction file (*.ct5 or *.ctb) loaded at the beginning is thereby converted step by step to a system-specific correction file. With that, higher accuracies are achieved.
For accessing all funtions of the CalibrationLibrary, both a C# and a python wrapper is available (in addition to the C-API).