Appreciation of your achievements
Nine facts to reassure you – this is where I belong
- Being able to plan. Today, tomorrow and the day after that. The basis for this is a safe workplace with flexible working times, flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels in a healthy company that is constantly growing.
- Shaping the future. But only at the cutting edge. We shape and change industries in the long term with our laser technology, and we're involved right at the forefront of the sector. With in-depth training and tailored opportunities for your further development, your own future looks bright at SCANLAB too.
- Arriving stress-free, regardless of how you get here. This is made possible thanks to plentiful car parking spaces and an ideal connection to the Munich S-Bahn urban rail network.
- For us, feeling comfortable begins in the right environment. The large, bright and modern building, equipped with ergonomic workstations, is a good start.
- More enjoyment. With the opportunity to use our creative company restaurant. Including sun terrace and guaranteed enjoyment for foodies.
- Fewer excuses. Your inner lazybones doesn't stand a chance – our sheltered cycle parks, including a bicycle service station, invite you to jump on the saddle. Several individual showers guarantee a fresh start into the day.
- What about some friendly competition after work or in a break? No problem thanks to a multi-purpose sports ground, a table soccer, a table tennis table and colleagues who give their all in every game.
- Feel the team spirit, even outside the office. Whether it's an in-house band or a game of cards, the more the merrier, because we know that together everything is more fun.
- Looking out over the Alps from the roof terrace of the training room, e.g. during an internal development session, and cooling down at the nearby lake, we enjoy the moments that nature gives us to the full.
The best way to find out facts 10 to 42 is in person and on the job. Get to know our areas of work better!
Curious about what else makes us stand out from the crowd?
Find out about our company culture now
"In my job...
no day is the same. Continuous new customer requirements always demand new technical solutions. Variety is my everyday."
Huihong, Technical Sales Asia
"20 years already...
I have been at SCANLAB and have experienced the company’s growth first-hand. For me personally, this was a great opportunity for professional evolution, because I was able to grow from assembly to product development."
Abdurahim, Product Development Hardware
"I liked it so much here...
that I even convinced my mother and a friend to apply for a job at SCANLAB. Now we're all colleagues too."
Thomas, Special Systems Building Team
"Although I was still an...
apprentice not long ago, I was given a good deal of freedom straight away and was able to make a lot of decisions independently. That makes me proud."
Celine, Europe Sales Support
"Before, I had nothing to do with circuits...
my area was wood and gastronomy. During my retraining as an electronic engineer, I started at SCANLAB and now I'm a team leader in manufacturing."
Fitim, Scanner Assembly Team Leader
To improve readability, plural pronouns are used here to refer to a singular subject of any gender.
What matters to us is only what kind of person you are and if you are willing to work with us to push SCANLAB forward.